Aquaculture America 2024
Sunday, February 18, 2024 8:00 AM - Wednesday, February 21, 2024 5:00 PM (EST)
AQUACULTURE AMERICA 2024 returns to one of the favorite tourist spots in the world for the only major national aquaculture conference and exposition held in the U.S.
This is your opportunity to inspect the latest in products and services for the aquaculture industry. It is the place to visit current suppliers and make new contacts. To keep ahead and to keep profits building, you need to keep pace with the technological advancements in the industry - and AQUACULTURE AMERICA 2024 is the place to do it!
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION ENDS JANUARY 26th!
NAA membership provides a registration discount!
NAA Sponsoring 14 Producer Sessions during this year's conference!
For 2024, the NAA Producer Sessions include:
- Aquaculture 101
- Aquaculture Knowledge from Old Coots - Volume IV
- Aquatic Animal Drug Updates
- Farm Service Agency Overview of Disaster Assistance Program Improvements (ELAP, NAP)
- Farms, Public and Regulatory Agencies: Education, Negotiation or Litigation?
- Federal Support for the Expansion of US Aquaculture
- Impacts and Outcomes: USDA NIFA Support for US Aquaculture
- Innovations in Aquaculture - Novel Economic Practices
- Let’s Hear from the Industry on Their Workforce Development Needs
- Oyster Insurance Options from USDA Risk Management Agency
- State Marine Aquaculture Coordination Network
- Terrestrial Animal Proteins and Fats for Sustainable Aquaculture Production
- Unwanted Hitchhikers in Aquatic Animal Shipments
- US Trout Farmers Association - Trout Forum
Contact us for more information about the NAA special sessions!
101 Bowie St
San Antonio, TX 78205 United States